Parents and grandparents who wish to reunite with their children in Canada have an option to apply for a Super Visa. This is also a visitor Visa, but it is specially provided for parents and grandparents who would like to visit their family in Canada and also stay for a longer period. Super Visa is valid for up to 10 years.