Are you in need a professional to take care of your children, elderly parents or disabled member?If your answered yes, then you can look into an option of sponsoring a professional for specific support. In this category you can sponsor someone to provide support. You may or may not have to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). In order to sponsor a professional, you will have to try to fill the position with a Canadian first.