Are you looking to get higher education from an accredited institute abroad?

You might be eligible to study in a Canadian college or university. In order to start your education in Canada, Assistance with admission into college/universities across Canada is available. You will be required to obtain a study permit. Should you decide to extend your study period, you may be eligible to extend your study permit. Qualified students studying in Canada are legally allowed to work in Canada for up to 20 hours per week. This is also a good opportunity for students if they like to have some income while studying or even getting relevant experience.

If you would like to get more information and start your education in Canada, contact us today.